- The customer has the right to cancel their order within 7 working days of completing payment.
- Customers have a '7 day cooling off' period where goods can be returned within 7 working days of receiving them, even if they are not faulty.
- All items should be returned in the condition they were delivered in - any tags included should still be attached
- Returned items should be packaged well in order to protect them whilst in transit
- A full refund or exchange will be given
- Cost of return delivery:
- The customer shall cover the cost of postage on returning non faulty goods
- Exempt will cover the cost when returning faulty goods
- Exempt will cover the cost of posting replacement items
- A Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) needs to be raised, please email email@example.com with a brief description of reason for return and we will supply you with an RMA number.
- Then post the items back to this address:-
3 Hunters Way
Upon receiving the items we will be in contact via e-mail about the replacement or refund.